Hey, thank’s for stopping by Flamebright.com.
Flamebright is dedicated to helping those who love Jesus and want to put him first in each area of their life. (Matthew 6:33)
If you’re like me, you would like to shine bright and reflect Christ’s love in everything you do.
But we know that it’s not as easy as it sounds. A few of the challenges are:
- It might take us out of our comfort zone.
- It can take a big dose of humility to look in the mirror and ask, “How’s it going?” in each area of our life.
- Our days are already filled with tons of responsibilities and distractions.
It’s definitely a challenge, but it’s also definitely doable. I want to share a few strategic tools to help you embrace Christ’s love and overcome the challenges.
Are you ready for:
- a closer relationship with Christ?
- a deeper awareness of his presence and guidance throughout the day?
- more love in your life?
- less tension, fear and worry?
- a sharpened clarity of purpose?
- a greater sense of harmony with God and his will?
- a new level of thankfulness, trust, growth and freedom?
What better pursuits can you think of? The purpose of Flamebright is to help you gain these qualities as you put Christ first and grow in your relationship with him.
To learn more, check out the, “Heart Sparks,” daily devotional posts on this site to ignite your inner flame for the day. There’s also the, “Lightcruise,” newsletter to keep you updated and burning bright throughout the week. More is available on our Products page and more is in the works.
I believe God has guided you here and that he has a plan to continue to use you in a powerful way for his kingdom in the future. You are on an amazing journey as you keep thanking and trusting him one day at a time.
Thanks again for visiting!
Let’s shine bright,
P.S. Right now, when you request the, “Lightcruise,” newsletter, you will get a decision tool (a one page PDF) that can be extremely useful when you’re, “Out of Your Comfort Zone?” I think about this many times a day and it reminds me to thank and trust Jesus. It’s basically essential if you are growing and stretching. It’s a powerful strategy for dealing with inevitable troubles and ending worry about what’s coming up next.