Hey, thank’s for stopping by Flamebright.com.
Flamebright is dedicated to helping those who love Jesus and want to put him first in each area of their life. (Matthew 6:33)
If you’re like me, you would like to shine bright and reflect Christ’s love in everything you do.
But we know that it’s not as easy as it sounds. A few of the challenges are:
- It might take us out of our comfort zone.
- It can take a big dose of humility to look in the mirror and ask, “How’s it going?” in each area of our life.
- Our days are already filled with tons of responsibilities and distractions.
It’s definitely a challenge, but it’s also definitely possible and important to make progress. I want to share a few strategic tools to help you embrace Christ’s love and overcome the challenges.
Are you ready for:
- a closer relationship with Christ?
- a deeper awareness of his presence and guidance throughout the day?
- more love in your life?
- less tension, fear and worry?
- a sharpened clarity of purpose?
- a greater sense of harmony with God and his will?
- a new level of thankfulness, trust, growth and freedom?
What better pursuits can you think of? Putting Christ first means to live the best, most fulfilling life you can imagine – and more!
To learn more, check out the, “Heart Glances,” devotional posts on this site to feed your inner flame. There’s also the, “Flamebright,” newsletter delivered every Sunday morning to keep you updated and burning bright. More is available on our Products page and more is in the works.
I believe God has guided you here and that he has a plan to continue to use you in a powerful way for his kingdom in the future. You are on an amazing journey as you keep thanking and trusting him one day at a time.
Thanks again for visiting!
Let’s shine bright,
P.S. Do you ever feel uncomfortable? Afraid? Let me send you a nifty little drawing (a one page PDF) to help you live fearlessly and build a closer relationship with Jesus throughout the day. It reminds you how to respond when you find yourself out of your comfort zone, anxious or afraid. Just complete the form below for your free, “Fearless Living Guide,” and finally stop worrying about what’s coming up next.