I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. – Philippians 4:13
How would you rate the truthfulness of the following? (0=False, 1=Rarely, 2=Sometimes, 3=Usually, 4=True)
- I have heard that Jesus is all-powerful.
- I believe that Jesus can do anything.
- I trust Jesus as my incredibly powerful Friend, Lord and Savior.
- I have more confidence knowing that Jesus is with me and I’m with him.
- I find that I receive the necessary strength to do what Jesus wants me to do.
Lord Jesus, thank you for your promise of strength, especially when I am feeling weak. I know that you are in control and can do anything and I ask for your strength today as I face the many challenges that come my way.