Wouldn’t it be great to live without fear? Think of all the things you could try and accomplish if you weren’t frozen by the fear factor!
- Fear can . . . stop us in our tracks and block us from doing and becoming all that God has for us to do and become.
- Fear can . . . fill our decisions with doubt and regret, leaving us procrastinating and second guessing ourselves
- Fear can . . . steal our freedom and make us feel trapped because we’re unnecessarily focusing on our perceived limitations
Grab your FREE (one-page) Fearless Living Guide to help you overcome the fear factor and Dare to Live Fearlessly.
We use a simple illustration, based on what the Bible says, to help us redirect our thinking toward Christ when we find ourselves out of our comfort zone, anxious or afraid. We actually expand our comfort zone as we begin to recognize our freedom, make decisions and confidently move ahead.
As a bonus, along with the guide you will receive a 20-minute video training module where I personally walk you through it.
Once we get a handle on this concept, it’s a big step toward taking our faith from “wimpy” to “mighty!” I’ve had great experiences sharing this in church groups, with family, on the golf course, on airplanes, with friends and even in jail ministry. Now I’m thankful for the opportunity to share it with you! Here’s a sample of what I’ve been hearing:
- Helped one find peace with his current situation.
- Helped another lean on Christ and kick a destructive habit – and his wife did too!
- Another was able to release tension in a marriage and put the fun back in to being together.
Simply request the guide via the form below and get your free one-page pdf, “Fearless Living Guide.”
Let’s shine bright,
– Dan Kliewer
Founder of Flamebright.com
P.S. Full Disclosure: The guide is $0.00 but I do ask for a couple of things from you. First off, I ask that you have an open mind. The guide may seem overly simple at first, but I ask you to test it and see if you don’t find it extremely powerful.
I also ask for your first name and email address in the form above. But don’t worry, your information will not be shared with others, it’s only so I can check in with you and provide more information and support along the way.