Thank you for your interest in, “Set Sail,” my eBook that outlines a powerful 5-step framework for surrendering to Christ and sailing with him to a life of fulfillment and purpose.
Surrendering your life to Christ doesn’t mean to stop living. It means to stop living in darkness, fear and worry on the sidelines, and START LIVING in the light, love and freedom with Christ while we’re doing and becoming all he is equipping us to do and become!
I hope you agree that God’s love and power is amazing. He created us along with the most ultimate way to LIVE in this life while preparing for the next phase of eternity with him.
At the same time, life gives us a lot to deal with. There are so many duties, difficulties and distractions every day as we’re attempting to live for God.
It can all be overwhelming. But it doesn’t have to. I’ve created a simple framework in my eBook, “Set Sail,” that has made a huge difference for me and others in helping us focus on what really matters. It’s a discipleship tool that helps us be more intentional in our faith.
I used to think that fearless living was the biggest part of the Christian life. And I’m still extremely thankful for God’s incredible grace and the assurance that I’m saved and where to turn in times of trouble. And then I began to see . . .
THAT’S JUST THE BEGINNING!
Because once you learn to lean on Christ and live without fear, you are really READY TO LIVE! That means to delight yourself in him and follow the dreams he has put on your heart.
So I’m offering my FREE eBook called, “Set Sail,” that shows you step by step how to L-I-V-E your ultimate life with Christ. It starts with, “Dare to Live Fearlessly,” as the first step (see below).
Sure there will be troubles along the way. But rather than worrying about becoming shipwrecked or stuck drifting in today’s stormy wind and waves, it’s the perfect time to navigate toward doing and becoming all that God wants you to do and become in each area of your life.
Here’s a quick snapshot of what to expect in, “Set Sail,” as we cruise through this powerful 5-step framework:
- Dare to Live Fearlessly. Practice thanking and trusting God with little problems throughout your day, then you’ll be ready when a crisis comes your way (see Psalm 37:3-5).
- Define Your Priorities. List each area of your life that is a high priority, then commit it to Christ and his authority (see Matthew 6:33).
- Describe Your Vision. Paint (with words) each area of your life as a beautiful island of paradise, then you’ll gain the clarity, confidence and courage to glorify Christ (see Matthew 6:21-22).
- Determine Your Score. Take a virtual cruise to your islands to see how you’re doing on each one, then turn any gaps over to Christ and see how renewal has already begun (see Colossians 3:1-10).
- Do the Work. Strive to make each of your islands align with God’s loving commands, then you’ll be living an amazing life that fits perfectly into his plans (see James 1:22-25 and Matthew 25:14-30).
Once you apply the intentional 5-step framework in, “Set Sail,” you’ll begin to enjoy more love and fulfillment not only in your faith but also in your family, friendships, health, work and each area of your life.
Get, “Set Sail,” for FREE and receive the 3 BONUSES to help you align and design your ultimate life with Christ! Just complete the form to receive the eBook and bonuses.
Let’s shine bright,
P.S. Wait, there’s another exciting bonus that I almost forgot to mention! Bonus #4 is perhaps the most important one, because as you learn to apply these five transformational steps in your own life to really LIVE the ultimate life with Christ, you’ll also be equipped with a powerful tool to help others do the same!