Thank you for your interest in, “Set Sail,” my eBook that outlines a powerful 5-step framework for aligning, designing and LIVING your ultimate life with Christ!
You have a lot to deal with. It’s a challenge just to keep your head above water every day. There are so many duties, difficulties and distractions, and then in the midst of it all we’re trying to remember to live for God!
It can all be overwhelming. But it doesn’t have to be. I’ve created a simple framework that has made a huge difference for me and others for aligning, designing and LIVING our ultimate life with Christ.
I used to think that fearless living was the biggest part of the Christian life. And I’m extremely thankful for God’s incredible grace and the assurance that I’m saved and where to turn in times of trouble. But then I began to see that it’s JUST THE BEGINNING!
Because once you learn to lean on Christ and live without fear, you are really READY TO LIVE! That means to delight yourself in him and follow the dreams he has put on your heart.
So I’m offering my eBook that includes, “Dare to Live Fearlessly,” and then continues with four more powerful steps. It’s called, “Set Sail,” and describes how we can put Christ first AND LIVE a full and amazing life.
Sure there will be troubles along the way. But rather than worrying about becoming shipwrecked or caught drifting in today’s storms, wind and waves, it’s the perfect time to confidently navigate toward doing and becoming all that God wants you to do and become in each area of your life.
BONUS #1 – Now, in addition to the eBook, I’ll give you access to a quick video series, one for each of the six chapters, where I highlight the most essential parts and share a few extra stories.
So, along with the, “Set Sail,” 36-page eBook, you’ll also receive access to six video lessons where I personally walk you through it.
BONUS #2 – In addition to the eBook, you will also receive an email training series of six (6) emails with one arriving every other day. These have additional tips, downloads and practical ideas for designing an amazing life not only for today, but to prepare for the next phase of your eternal life with Christ!
Here’s a quick snapshot of what to expect in, “Set Sail,” as we cruise through this powerful 5-step framework:
- Dare to live fearlessly. Practice thanking and trusting God with little problems throughout your day, then you’ll be ready when a crisis comes your way (see Psalm 37:3-5).
- Define your priorities. List each area of your life that is a high priority, then commit it to Christ and his authority (see Matthew 6:33).
- Describe your vision. Paint each of your priorities as beautiful as an island of paradise, then you’ll gain clarity, confidence and courage for glorifying Christ (see Matthew 6:21-22).
- Determine your score. Take a virtual cruise to your islands to see how you’re doing on each one, then turn any gaps over to Christ and watch and see how renewal has begun (see Colossians 3:1-10).
- Do the work. Strive to make each of your islands align with God’s loving commands, then you’ll find yourself living an amazing life that fits perfectly into his plans (see James 1:22-25 and Matthew 25:14-30).
Once you apply the simple 5-step framework in, “Set Sail,” you’ll begin to enjoy more love and fulfillment not only in your faith but also in your family, friendships, health, work and each area of your life.
BONUS #3 – When you order, “Set Sail,” you will also receive an invitation to our, “Bon Voyage!” weekly Zoom meetings on Sunday nights starting at 8:00 PM CST. These are live meetings that I personally host, designed to give us all a few solid minutes to plan for the ultimate week ahead while using the framework outlined in, “Set Sail.”
Order my eBook, “Set Sail,” and receive the 3 BONUSES to help you align and design each area of your life with Christ. Just click on the appropriate payment button for you.
Let’s shine bright,
P.S. Here’s one more exciting benefit that I wanted to mention. Once you learn to apply these simple steps in your own life, then you’ll be equipped with a powerful tool to help others to do the same!
P.P.S. If you’re on the fence about purchasing the eBook and you would like a free sample first, you can download the, “Fearless Living Guide,” a one-page pdf summarizing the first step outlined in, “Set Sail.” You’ll also get free access to my accompanying 20-minute video training module on fearless living. Click here to find out more.