Thank you for your interest in, “Set Sail,” my 48-page eBook guide that outlines a powerful 5-step framework for winning the battle in our minds so we can embrace God’s incredible love and grace every day.
Sailing with Christ means to surrender to Him and stop living in darkness, fear and worry from the sidelines, and START LIVING in the light, love and freedom that only He offers. Then we’ll be doing and becoming all He’s equipping us to do and become!
Check out the first 10 pages of, “Set Sail,” below:
I hope you agree that God’s love is powerful and amazing. He created us along with the most ultimate way to LIVE in this life while preparing for the next phase of eternity with Him.
At the same time, life gives us a lot to deal with. There are so many duties, difficulties and distractions every day as we’re attempting to abide in Christ and live for Him.
It can all be overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be. I’ve created a simple framework in, “Set Sail,” that is making a huge difference for me and others. It helps us focus on what really matters, take our thinking to the next level and be more intentional in our faith.
A few years ago I created the, “Fearless Living Guide.” I used to think that fearless living was what the Christian life was all about. And I’m still extremely thankful for God’s incredible grace and the assurance that I’m saved and where to turn in times of trouble. However, I began to see . . .
THAT’S JUST THE BEGINNING!
Because once we learn to lean on Christ and live without fear, then we’re really READY TO LIVE! That means to delight ourselves in Him and follow the dreams He’s put on our heart.
So I’m offering my guide called, “Set Sail,” that starts with, “Dare to Live Fearlessly,” as the first of five steps:
- Dare to Live Fearlessly. I practice thanking and trusting God with little problems throughout my day, then I’ll be ready when a crisis comes my way (see Psalm 37:3-5).
- Define What Matters. I list each area of my life that is a high priority, then I surrender each one to Christ and His authority (see Matthew 6:33).
- Describe the Vision. I visualize each area of my life as an island filled with the love and grace of Christ, then I sail with Him to a life of fulfillment, purpose and ultimately to paradise (see Matthew 6:21-22).
- Determine the Score. I take a virtual cruise to my islands and examine how I’m doing on each one, then I turn any gaps over to Christ and see how renewal has begun (see 2 Corinthians 13:5 and Colossians 3:1-10).
- Do and Become. I take deliberate action to align my islands with God’s loving commands, then my faith grows and my life fits perfectly into His plans (see James 1:22-25 and Matthew 25:14-30).
“Set Sail,” is a five-step discipleship guide to help us navigate toward a closer walk with Christ including a more fulfilling and purposeful experience in each area of our lives.
Let’s shine bright,
P.S. I have to mention one more important thing, because once we learn to apply these five transformational steps in our own lives to surrender to Christ and really LIVE, we’ll also be equipped with a powerful tool to help others do the same! And that’s where it gets even more exciting! So download, “Set Sail,” today!